AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid
100ml | All Skin Types
A skin saviour for controlling whiteheads and sebum. AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid. It exfoliates to deep clean the skin, relaxes pores reduces excess dead skin problems and trouble issues such as whiteheads and blackheads. AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears away old dead skin cells trapped inside the pores. Works alongside vitamins, whiteners and natural moisturizer treatments, Managing dead skin cells without unnecessary stimulation. Helping skin management while creating healthier skin with more vitality. Use not more than 2-3 times a week at night, as an essence step. Do not use vitamin C or retinol on nights when you use the Aha whitehead power liquid.
- All our products are 100% Authentic and Genuine, and are always within optimum usage timelines.
We Ship using only the most premium carriers like Bluedart, FedEx & Delhivery for domestic. And DHL for International shipments. We take pride in making sure the packages reach you in perfectly sound condition.
*Please note, sometimes the outer boxes of the products could get a few dents and bumps while in transit, but in no way will it affect the product inside.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over ₹999, anywhere in India.
- Cash on Delivery is available for more than 15,000 pin codes across India. You can avail COD facilities for a minimum charge, which will be mentioned to you during checkout.
- We have an end to end return policy* in place. In any case that you wish to return a product, you can do so if it is still in it's original sealed condition with it's packaging intact. We will retrieve the product and offer you a no questions asked refund within 7-10 working days.
1) Helps in fading dark spots and pigmentation.
2) Reduces the appearance of larger looking pores
3) Softens up the skin quite a bit
4) Does not contain essential oils or fragrance
5) Contains niacinamide for brightening and sodium hyaluronate for hydration.
1) May cause irritation to dry and sensitive skin types.
2) Can cause skin purging for certain individuals
3) Works only on the surface of the skin as this is purely an AHA exfoliant and hence does not help with acne or breakouts.
Things to keep in mind:-
1) Always use an spf after using this.
2) Start by using once a week no matter which skin type you have.
3) According to COSRX's website, initial application will cause minor irritation.
4) This contains 7% glycolic acid and hence should be followed up by very hydrating and nourishing products otherwise the skin might be left feeling irritated and dry.
For a concise review on this product and how AHA's work, you may read my blog here:- spiiritualcorn.blogspot.com