A vitamin cream that uses 70% highly-concentrated extract of sea buckthorn fruit which contains up to 2000 mg of vitamin C in order to soothe and moisturise dull skin and helps reduce acne scars and dark spots, leaving skin glossy. It’s a safe, honest natural cosmetic that does not contain the 20 harmful ingredients, 26 allergens, or preservatives. This product is great for hyper pigmentation and balances skin tone.
- All our products are 100% Authentic and Genuine, and are always within optimum usage timelines.
We Ship using only the most premium carriers like Bluedart, FedEx & Delhivery for domestic. And DHL for International shipments. We take pride in making sure the packages reach you in perfectly sound condition.
*Please note, sometimes the outer boxes of the products could get a few dents and bumps while in transit, but in no way will it affect the product inside.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over ₹999, anywhere in India.
- Cash on Delivery is available for more than 15,000 pin codes across India. You can avail COD facilities for a minimum charge, which will be mentioned to you during checkout.
- We have an end to end return policy* in place. In any case that you wish to return a product, you can do so if it is still in it's original sealed condition with it's packaging intact. We will retrieve the product and offer you a no questions asked refund within 7-10 working days.
Firstly, I wanted to just respectfully point out that the complete ingredient list hasn't been given here.
Now, moving on to the review:-
[ I'm writing this review after trying this product for 42 days]
[My skin type:- dry and dehydrated with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation]
1) Contains 69% sea-buckthorn extract which has been lauded for its high concentration of vitamin c and other antioxidants. It is also great for "toning" or "firming" the skin which has been showing signs of aging.
2) Contains 10 key vitamins with all different purposes ranging from brightening, antioxident benefits, providing hydration and reducing inflammation.
The 10 vitamins are:-
∆Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate(Vitamin C)
∆Thiamine HCL(Vitamin B1)
∆Glyceryl Arachidonate(Vitamin F)
∆Retinyl Palmitate(Vitamin A)
3) Smoothens the skin quite a lot and helps reduce texture
4) does not contain artificial fragrance or fragranced essential oils
5) does not contain alcohol
6) slightly reduced the darkness around the mouth area
7) Is light in feel and texture and does not leave any residue behind on the skin which could be enjoyed by oily skin types
1) It takes continuous application and a very long time to see any prominent results
2) Contains olive oil, moringa oil and macadamia
oil which could be pore clogging due to high oleic acid concentration.
3) This moisturiser probably won't be enough for dry skin people as it gets absobed into the skin so quickly and does not have that "nourishing" feel afterwards.
4) It is quite costly. 50 ml cost rupees 1597.
Those were the pros and cons all summed up. (Oh and spiiritualcorn is the name of my own blog so that is why it is written in the given picture^^ ) Hope this helped!
Love the cream